Sanatate & Siguranță
Our priority is the safety and well-being of all children in our Camp. All precautionary safety measures are in place and followed strictly.
We endeavor to act like guardians, friends and teachers of the children and ensure they have a happy and unforgettable holiday. We are fully aware of the enormous responsibility in taking care of children and are completely focused on their well-being and safety.
That being said, we offer the following:
- The provision of medical care at our health center headed by an experienced pediatrician and two nurses, that are available on site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In the event of any serious medical emergency we are only a 30 minutes drive away from the fully equipped hospital in Polygyros and 20 minutes drive away from Agios Nikolaos Health Center.
- Civil liability insurance
- An advanced fire detection and fire prevention system
- An electric generator 165kwh that can power the whole camp during a power failure.
- Provision of safe drinking water after local network chlorination as well as daily quality control.
- Daily qualitative and regular microbiological quality control and water chlorination of swimming pool water
- The highest safety and sanitary regulations
- Thorough cleaning and sanitising of dining areas.
- Our food is cooked with the finest ingredients sourced from within our great region
- Food safety management system, ISO 22000, HACCP
- Selection and use of certified cleaning products
- 2 Lightning rods made specifically for lightning strikes.
- Our campsite is fenced.
- The camp is being surveilled on a 24/7 basis.
- We operate a strict entrance policy. Visitors will be admitted only under authorisation and by showing an identity card.
- The camp is equipped with an automatic night-time lighting system.
- All camp premises are sanitized and disinfected against insects prior to the beginning of the summer camp program.