Reservation of a place in the camp
Check out our 15 day camp sessions and reserve a place in the desired period. Only parents / guardians and NOT third parties (e.g. friends, relatives) can reserve a place through our website:
- by filling out the camper registration form you will find here. With the successful submission, a copy of the completed form will be sent to the given Email.
Children aged 6 to 16 have the right to participate in the camp.
Upon confirmation of the reservation and before the child’s arrival at the camp, parents / guardians will be requested to send us the necessary documents for camp:
All documents should be scanned & emailed at email@example.com before arrival of the child.
Payment terms and conditions
1) Advance payment – Confirmation of reservation: When reserving a seat, you must deposit the amount of €200.00 as an advance payment in one of the following bank accounts by stating the child’s name and registered camp session.
2) Final Payment: Must be made no later than one week before the child’s arrival at camp.
BANK ACCOUNTS – BENEFICIARY “GEORGIOS A. KALIVAS S.A.”
Alpha Bank: GR68 0140 4050 4050 0200 2004 112 (BIC/SWIFT: CRBAGRAA)
National Bank of Greece: GR17 0110 2160 0000 2164 7010 038 (BIC/SWIFT: ETHNGRAA)
We also accept credit cards with the possibility of 3 interest-free installments.
Payment receipts should be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org always stating the child’s name.
3) Cancellation Policy: If you wish to cancel the booking for any reason, you should notify the camp in written at email@example.com at least 10 days before the launch of the chosen camp session, in any other case the deposit will not be refunded.
In case of early departure:
- within the first 5 days, only the advance payment will be charged.
- after the first 5 days, full payment of the 15 day camp session is due.
(Clarification: after 12:00pm full day is charged)
DISCOUNTS: 2 brothers & sisters 10%, large families 15% (Demonstration of relevant documentation)
- Camper’s Personal Health Form: So that the camp is fully informed about the child’s health, a Personal Health Form (signed by both a doctor and the parent / guardian) must be sent to the camp prior to camper’s arrival.
|ATTENTION! In case there is important information regarding the child’s health, a doctor’s medical assessment is required so that the camp’s doctor can evaluate and advise accordingly. Only then can the registration be confirmed or not.|
- Proof of identity is necessary for a child’s exit from the camp.
- In case the camper departs accompanied by a third party: Parents / guardians must provide an authorization / a declaration statement with authenticated signature to the third party, stating the person’s name and ID number, so that this document can be handed in to the camp.* For the authentication of the signature, it is no longer necessary to visit the Citizens’ Service Centres (KEP), you can also do it electronically at the following link: www.gov.gr.
- Leaving camp: Parents / guardians should check with the camp’s administration that there are no liabilities outstanding regarding the child’s stay.
- Special family circumstances: In this case, the necessary information and documents regarding the child’s guardianship should be sent to the camp upon registration. The camp will bear no responsibility whatsoever if the parent / guardian fails to notify the camp accordingly.
- Any failure by the camper to adhere to the rules of the camp, may result in his/her participation at the camp being terminated forthwith without any refund and in such event the camper may be sent home at his/her expense. The camp reserves the right to withdraw the camper from any activity at any time on the grounds of safety or unsuitability.
- Smoking, Alcohol and Drugs: Possession and consumption of alcohol, tobacco or drugs by the Campers at Camp are NOT PERMITTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Please note that if the camper does not adhere to this condition, he/she will be removed from Camp.