Why summer camp?
Beyond getting to know other children, having fun and getting out into nature, living in my first small society has much to offer:
- It might be my first time away from my parents, where I am responsible for myself…
- I’ll become independent and learn how to organise my time and my responsibilities.
- I’ll learn how to work with others and function well with the other members of my group.
- I’ll develop relationships and have fun with other children of the same age.
- I’ll improve my fitness level.
- I’ll learn how to cope with difficulties, how to take on responsibility and how to obey the rules that apply to all.
- I’ll gain life experiences and have stories to tell when I grow up…