Our priority is the safety and well-being of all children in our Camp. All precautionary safety measures are in place and followed strictly.
We endeavor to act like guardians, friends and teachers of the children and ensure they have a happy and unforgettable holiday. We are fully aware of the enormous responsibility in taking care of children and are completely focused on their well-being and safety.
That being said, we offer the following:
- The provision of medical care at our health center headed by an experienced pediatrician and two nurses, that are available on site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. In the event of any serious medical emergency we are only a 20 minutes drive away from the fully equipped hospital in Polygyros.
- Civil liability insurance
- A complete fire detection and fire prevention system
- An electric generator 165kwh that can power the whole camp during a power failure.
- Water supply is provided by the local network.
- The highest safety and sanitary regulations
- Food safety management system, ISO 22000, HACCP
- 2 Lightning rods made specifically for lightning strikes.
- The camp is being surveilled on a 24/7 basis.
- We operate a strict entrance policy. Visitors will be admitted only under authorisation and by showing an identity card; they can enter the campsite only by foot.
- The camp is equipped with an automatic night-time lighting system.
- All camp premises are sanitized and disinfected against insects prior to the beginning of the summer camp program.