Set a good example for your children by respecting visiting and communication hours, so as to help our camp run smoothly and to avoid any confusion.
- Daily: 11:00-13:00 & 18:00-20:00
Telephone Communication hours:
- With the children: 10:00-11:00, 12:00-13:00 & 17:30-20:00
- With the secretary’s office: 8:30-22:00
By communicating with their child daily, parents will only succeed in transmitting their concerns and worries which will not help their children adapt to life at the camp. Many card-telephones are available in the camp so that children can contact their parents. If children don’t telephone their parents, it probably means they don’t need to because they are enjoying themselves!
Let the camp know of any allergies, nutritional or other individual preferences your child may have. Cooperating with those in charge will help prevent or deal with any problems and lead to a good relationship between camp and parents.
We will inform you on any matter concerning your child, if we consider this to be necessary.
Cooperating with those in charge of the camp will help to prevent or deal with any problems and lead to a good relationship between us:
- Let the camp know of nutritional or other individual preferences your child may have or if they have any allergies. All campers need to complete a health examination form in order to attend our summer program. Camper’s Personal Health Form needs to be signed by a doctor. You can find the special form here.
- Do not give to children food and sweets that can spoil or be harmful to their health.
- Children can give their money to the group leader or their “lieutenant” for safe custody. (In order to avoid any misunderstandings, parents should register at the Camp’s office their child’s name and the amount of money to be handed over)
- The Camp provides a special place for safe keeping valuable items and documents. In case these are not delivered, the camp management accept no liability for their loss.
The Camp Farewell party
It is customary to celebrate the end of each camp session with a farewell party. The children are performers during this celebration by participating in various activities – they dance, sing, act in sketches – and renew their rendezvous for the following summer!