Can my child exit the camp / spend a night away from camp / depart from the camp with any third party who is not its parent?

For the safe operation of the camp:

  • Children can only be picked up by parents with proof of ID.
  • In case of departure with a third person (e.g. friend, relative), the parents / guardians should provide an authorization / declaration of responsibility law Ν.1599/1986 (click here) the original signature, stating their name and ID number.
  • Camper exit permits are not permitted. 
  • In the event that a special regime applies regarding the custody of the child, it should be notified when reserving a place in the camp by sending the relevant official documents. Otherwise, the camp bears no responsibility.