What do I need to bring along? This camping checklist will help you prepare, especially if you are a first time camper!
- Must-bring camping essentials: Towels (beach, bath, face), plenty of underwear, socks, athletic clothes, trainers, athletic shoes, long trousers, pullover or jacket, bathing suit, hat, suncare lotion, swim cap for pool, torch.
- To be clean: Toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, bath gel and bath sponge.
- Remember: Laundry bag, coloured pencils and paints, table-tennis racket.
- Things not necessary for a carefree holiday: Valuable objects, mobile phone, electronic games…
* Children can give their money to the group leader for safe custody. In order to avoid any misunderstandings, parents should register at the camp’s office giving their child’s name and the amount of money to be handed over.
* The Camp provides a special place for safe keeping valuable items and documents. In case these are not delivered, the camp management accept no liability for their loss.